Call Us: 760-727-7842

OnTheLevel Contractors


Manufactured Home Specialists

OnTheLevel is a One-Stop-Shop for lenders, realtors, escrow, title officers, insurance companies and homeowners who are involved in a manufactured home loan, real estate transaction and need a 433A or Engineer’s Certification to meet HUD 1996 Permanent Foundation Guide For Manufactured Homes. California loan underwriting usually requires that a manufactured home have an approved “permanent foundation” designated by the recorded document 433A. We regularly work with the building departments to pull permits and procure the 433A document.

Lender/Realtor Help – 433A and Engineer’s Certifications

We have thirty five years of experience working with lenders and realtors, so we understand the laundry list of underwriting requirements that are specific to manufactured homes. Whether you need a 433A or Engineer’s Certification for your FHA, VA or conventional loan, we can help. The 433A is our specialty and all costs can be paid through closing, so we protect your client from up front fees.

Homeowner/Borrower Help

The manufactured home sales or loan process can be frustrating and emotionally draining.  Since we are intimately familiar with the loan process, we can reduce the confusion and mystery for you by working one-on-one with your realtor and lender. As a family-owned business, we have been serving the direct needs of manufactured home residents for 35 years. When you are interacting with us, you are not speaking with an order taker or an offshore data entry person. You are directly dealing with top line personnel with years of manufactured home field experience. Our working knowledge of the industry includes factory and dealer experience, site prep and installation, proprietary foundation systems, loan underwriting requirements and titling issues.   Our vast specialty experience in manufactured homes sets us apart from any other company in California.

California Curative Title Help

For the lender, investor, attorney or title officer with curative title problems on real property in California, we can often offer a single point of contact for title resolution.  In California most titling and registration issues on real property involve the 433A process.  If we can’t help, we may be able to provide you with suggestions for resolution.

Manufactured Home Accessory Dwelling Units/Backyard Homes

If you are interested in adding an ADU on your property, consider the manufactured, tiny home or modular option.  Generally speaking, this option presents considerable savings.  Our dealer division, CREST HOMES can provide you with the expertise.

Putting Down Roots in Earthquake Country

You can’t live in California without some concerns about Earthquakes. On The Level Contractors is ready to help you determine if your home is “earthquake safe” or if more stringent safety measures are necessary.